Vistosi style handcrafted chandelier made with vintage Murano glasses. It works with 110-240 volts and need four regular bulbs.
Contemporary Lighting Installation with Vintage Murano Glasses
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #53038
|Dimensions||110 × 30 × 170 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Amazing piece signed A.Ve.M, Arte Vetraria Muranese, the lower body part is of a woman, the top and the head are of a devil. It’s made in Murano and it’s an unique piece.
Four amazing chrome wall lights made in Italy, good conditions overall, work with 110-240 volts.
This is an amazing coffee table, by Lorenzo Burchiellaro, was made in Italy in 1960. It’s in steel and glass and in perfect condition. It’s signed in a foot ‘ Burchiellaro ‘.
Sterling silver and blue Murano glass vase designed and manufactured by Cleto Munari.