Confidential three-seater sofa in great colour, designed in 1972 by Alberto Rosselli, manufactured in Italy by Saporiti. The Confidential range is one of the first modular seating furniture for private use. A few basic modules can be used to assemble (corner) sofas, armchairs and ottoman chairs. The system is functional, beautiful and of very high quality. It consists of a steel frame, polyurethane foam and the original high-quality violet upholstery fabric. The condition of the sofa is very good for its age. The dimensions: width 240 cm x depth 85 cm x height 66 cm, seat height 42 cm
Confidential threeseatersofa by Alberto Roselli for Saporiti
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Köln (50733)
Availability: In stock
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #19172
|Dimensions||85 × 240 × 66 cm|
Italian Modern, Space Age, Vintage
1970 – 1979
Textiles & Hides
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F