Tivoli coffee table, Ico Parisi, M.I.M. Roma, ca. 1950 The elegant Tivoli coffee table was designed in the 1950s by Ico Parisi for M.I.M. Roma. The rectangular rosewood table is part of a table collection of different sizes. Like most Parisi models, the Tivoli tables are no longer in production. The Italian designer Ico Parisi (1916-1996) studied construction in the 1930s in Come before collaborating with the rationalist architect Giuseppe Terragni. He founded his own design studio in 1948 and studied architecture from 1949 to 1952 at the Atheneum school in Lausanne, that time under the direction of Alberto Sartoris. Ico Parisi is one of the iconic designers of the modern Italian style of the 1950s. He has designed many interiors and furniture pieces for manufacturers such as M.I.M. Roma, Cassina, Stildomus, Longhi, Singer & Sons, etc.
Coffee table Tivoli | Ico Parisi | M.I.M.
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Lausanne (1005)
Coffee table made of rose wood and metal. With manufacturer’s labels. Size: 150 x 60 cm, H= 40 cm In vintage condition. The overall look is good but the table shows patina and darker spots
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||150 × 60 × 40 cm|
|Location of item||Switzerland|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Kissthedesign
- Vendor: Kissthedesign
- Address: 4 Avenue de Rumine