In 1959, Dino Gavina, Cesare Cassina, Tobia Scarpa and the Castiglioni brothers saw the Cocoon material for the first time at the Milan fair; and immediately perceive the enormous design potential of this material.Shortly afterwards the designers moved to Merano at the Licht Studio / Eisenkeil headquarters to get to know the material in depth in order to create new lamps. Here, in this period, the brand “FLOS” was born, a company founded in the Licht Studio / Eisenkeil headquarters in Marlengo.
Cocoon Castiglioni table lamps,set of two,1960.
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Set of two Cocoon table lamps made by Licht Studio,Bozen,Italy. This lamps are the first prototype of the mitycal Cocoon age.
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||21 × 21 × 25 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Italy|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.