Coat-Rack with 6 “arms”, model 113, by Nanna Ditzel. She designed the coat rack in 1963 Produced by Tarm Stole & Møbelfabrik. Height: 168cm Oak.
CoatRack 113 by Nanna Ditzel
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #24682
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Bert Mauritz
- Vendor: Bert Mauritz
- Address: 264 Avenue Van Volxem
Scandinavian Pendant, model SEMI Design Claus Bonderup & Torsten Thorup Fog&Morup, Denmark Design by Thorsten Thorup & Claus Bonderup for Fog & Morup in the sixties. A classic under the scandinavian pendants. Diameter 47 cm. Height 23,3 cm. Black cable...