Coat-Rack with 6 “arms”, model 113, by Nanna Ditzel. She designed the coat rack in 1963 Produced by Tarm Stole & Møbelfabrik. Height: 168cm Oak.
CoatRack 113 by Nanna Ditzel
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #24682
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Bert Mauritz
- Vendor: Bert Mauritz
- Address: 264 Avenue Van Volxem
Big brass pendant. designed by Hans-Agne Jakobsson . Produced by Markaryd in Sweden. Brushed brass finish outside, painted white inside. Very nice state. Dimensions: Height 40cm; Diameter 38 cm.
Table from the “Toadstool” series. Designed by Nanna Ditzel for Kolds Savværk, Denmark Table made of pine, veneered table top, probably ash or birch. The table has been refinished and is in very good condition.
White pendant design Hans-Agne Jakobsson Manufactured by Markaryd, Sweden Big white pendant by H-A Jakobsson. Iconic 60ies design from Sweden. In excellent state ! Diameter 43cm Height 30cm Cable +/- 50 cm with original ceiling hide