Coat-Rack with 6 “arms”, model 113, by Nanna Ditzel. She designed the coat rack in 1963 Produced by Tarm Stole & Møbelfabrik. Height: 168cm Oak.
CoatRack 113 by Nanna Ditzel
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #24682
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Bert Mauritz
- Vendor: Bert Mauritz
- Address: 264 Avenue Van Volxem
Vintage Diamond chair, model 421. Design Harry Bertoia 1952. Diamond chair & Ottoman, black bases and white seat. With original Knoll full covers in black Naugahyde / vinyl. Some scratches and paint touch-up’s, a few weldings have been repaired on...
Grand Prix chairs, design by Arne Jacobsen in 1957. At the Triennale of Milano in 1957, these chairs won the Grand Prix. Upholstered in black leather. Probably from the 1980s. Very nice state, foam and leather soft and in excellent...
Vintage edition of the 1970s, very good state.