Coat-Rack with 6 “arms”, model 113, by Nanna Ditzel. She designed the coat rack in 1963 Produced by Tarm Stole & Møbelfabrik. Height: 168cm Oak.
CoatRack 113 by Nanna Ditzel
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #24682
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Bert Mauritz
- Vendor: Bert Mauritz
- Address: 264 Avenue Van Volxem
Very nice lounge chair made of teak & beech wood, a combination of massive and plywood. Designed in 1947 by Peter Hvidt & Orla Mølgaard-Nielsen, the milestone of their career. Inspired by the Eames LCW lounge chair. Vintage, produced by...
Side chair in Walnut by Plycraft, USA in original state.Designed by Norman Cherner. Upholstered, original cushions in red-orange. Solid chair, small repair to the veneer of the back. Seat Height: 46,5cm