Coat-Rack with 6 “arms”, model 113, by Nanna Ditzel. She designed the coat rack in 1963 Produced by Tarm Stole & Møbelfabrik. Height: 168cm Oak.
CoatRack 113 by Nanna Ditzel
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #24682
1960 – 1969
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Bert Mauritz
- Vendor: Bert Mauritz
- Address: 264 Avenue Van Volxem
A mid-century DCW chair (DCW = Dining Chair Wood)- In Calico Ash veneer, very nice veneer drawing on the seat – Produced by Herman Miller circa 1950 shortly after taking over the production from Evans Products Company – The chair...
Pair of white TIVOLI pendants, designed by Danish architect Jørn Utzon in 1947. Produced by Nordisk Solar Compagni in Denmark. Very nice mid-century hanging lamp in very good vintage condition! Measurements : diameter 20 cm – height 21 cm. New...