A high back lounge armchair designed in 2002 for Moroso by Alfredo Haberli, Italy On the outside it’s all precise, orderly geometry, inside, it’s softness, bright color and exuberantly feminine. Six Pieces available.
Classic Design Moroso Lounge Swivel Wingback Chair by Alfredo Haberli, Italy
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #19480
2000 – 2009
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Akanthos Eclectic Interiors
- Vendor: Akanthos Eclectic Interiors Antwerp
- Address: Kloosterstraat 46
Midcentury modular seating group designed and produced in 1972 by COR, Germany, Marked. Smooth brown leather with an aged patina. Four modular pieces can be arranged in many configurations. Two middles pieces and two end pieces (one right and one...
Stylish 1970s black leather couches, loveseats. This Belgian design features a platform base, metal ball casters and wood lattice support for the seats. Soft durable leather with vintage patina. Bolster pillows for added design and comfort.
Rare black leather lounge chair with footstool designed by Olli Borg for Asko,Finland,1964. Very comfortable swiveling armchair in original vintage condition,and a individual eyecatcher in every interior. Olli Borg was a Finnish interior architect .Borg designed interior design almost or...