A high back lounge armchair designed in 2002 for Moroso by Alfredo Haberli, Italy On the outside it’s all precise, orderly geometry, inside, it’s softness, bright color and exuberantly feminine. Six Pieces available.
Classic Design Moroso Lounge Swivel Wingback Chair by Alfredo Haberli, Italy
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #19480
2000 – 2009
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Akanthos Eclectic Interiors
- Vendor: Akanthos Eclectic Interiors Antwerp
- Address: Kloosterstraat 46
High bar cabinet designed by Rudolf Glatzel for Fristho, Netherlands, 1962.
Handcrafted walnut wardrobe a beautiful masterpiece by Alfred Hendrickx for Belform. Two hanging closet compartments, three drawers and an upper cabinet with shelves. The doors have stylish silver handles and slide smoothly on thier tracks. Can be taken apart fully...
A moon swivel chair in black velvet manufactured by Arketipo, designed by M. Manzoni – R.Tapinassi in 2004, in Italy. These chairs really captures your attention for your living-room and your comfort. Price a set.