A high back lounge armchair designed in 2002 for Moroso by Alfredo Haberli, Italy On the outside it’s all precise, orderly geometry, inside, it’s softness, bright color and exuberantly feminine. Six Pieces available.
Classic Design Moroso Lounge Swivel Wingback Chair by Alfredo Haberli, Italy
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #19480
2000 – 2009
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Akanthos Eclectic Interiors
- Vendor: Akanthos Eclectic Interiors Antwerp
- Address: Kloosterstraat 46
Brass two-tier chandelier with twelve champagne colored glass shades, 1950s.
Midcentury modular seating group designed and produced in 1972 by COR, Germany, Marked. Smooth brown leather with an aged patina. Four modular pieces can be arranged in many configurations. Two middles pieces and two end pieces (one right and one...
1970s wall-lights or ceiling-lights set as display in various settings of your decor also to be used as single lamp, beautiful design as display for your projects in office or living-room. The lamps are designed in metal and white lacquered...