A high back lounge armchair designed in 2002 for Moroso by Alfredo Haberli, Italy On the outside it’s all precise, orderly geometry, inside, it’s softness, bright color and exuberantly feminine. Six Pieces available.
Classic Design Moroso Lounge Swivel Wingback Chair by Alfredo Haberli, Italy
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #19480
2000 – 2009
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Akanthos Eclectic Interiors
- Vendor: Akanthos Eclectic Interiors Antwerp
- Address: Kloosterstraat 46
This Swedish armchair was designed by Ake Fribyter for Nelo in the 1970s, it’s comprises a cantilever black lacquered bentwood structure and a seat upholstered in original black leather the chair is very comfortable included the footstool.
Stylish 1970s black leather couches, loveseats. This Belgian design features a platform base, metal ball casters and wood lattice support for the seats. Soft durable leather with vintage patina. Bolster pillows for added design and comfort.
Decorative freestanding floor coat rack with rotating top, with the possibility of 20 coats hanging.
Mid Century chandelier featuring a sunray of elegant 18 brass arms with E-27 light bulbs arms with contrasting black enamel shades of German manufacturing of high quality original from the 1950s. The light is equipped with original wiring,checked in perfect...