1960s Swedish circular wall hanging mirror by Uno and Osten Kristiansson and manufactured by Luxus, Sweden. Solid Wenge with detailed joints, glass mirror plate and leather strap. Good vintage condition. ST732
Circular Wall Hanging Mirror in Wenge by Uno & Osten Kristiansson
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Swedish circular wall hanging mirror by Uno and Osten Kristiansson and manufactured by Luxus, Sweden.
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #45199
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 3 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
1970s Rocking chair with a sculptural chrome tube frame and leather slung seat by Heals
A rare set of 6 dining chairs designed by Rolf Rastad and Adolf Relling and manufactured by Gustav Bahus of Norway. Designed in the 1950s.
An original early edition of The Chair by Hans J Wegner for Johannes Hansen JH 501