Luggage racks by Charlotte Perriand for the Ski Resort ‘Les Arcs’ in the french Alps. Tubular chrome frame with slats in ash. Original condition. Could also be used as a side table, bed side table or small bench. Width: 50cm Depth: 40cm Height: 68
Charlotte Perriand Luggage Rack, Tubular Steel, Les Arcs, France, 1960s, Set of 2
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Forest (1190)
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||40 × 50 × 68 cm|
French Design, Mid-Century modern, Minimalist
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Bert Mauritz
- Vendor: Bert Mauritz
- Address: 264 Avenue Van Volxem