-The low stool says, Berger
-Black stained solid wood base and seat for Steph Simon edition
J.Barsac, Charlotte Perriand, the complete work. 2017 Pages 14, 30, 40, 90 and 105
-A copy of this mythical stool has recently been sold 10 400 euros
Charlotte Perriand – Low stool called Berger – Circa 1950
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||33 × 33 × 27 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||France|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.