CP1 sconces by Charlotte Perriand for Steph Simon, ca. 1960 Charlotte Perriand (1903 – 1999) is one of the most influent French modernist designers. Together with Le Corbusier, Jean Prouvé or Pierre Jeanneret, she is part of the 50’s designer whose works are highly collectible. The Applique à volet pivotant (CP1 sconce) was originally designed in 1962 by Charlotte Perriand for Steph Simon, Nemo Lighting has reintroduced in 2011 the minimalistic sconce. The CP1 sconces here available are the rare Steph Simon original production. Wall lamps with adjustable volet and body, made of black and white enameled metal. E14 socket.Size ca. 12,5 x 17 cm, H. 7 cm.
Charlotte Perriand | CP1 sconce | Steph Simon
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Lausanne (1005)
Wall lamps with adjustable volet and body, made of black and white enameled metal. E14 socket. Size ca. 12,5 x 17 cm, H. 7 cm. In very good condition with patina and wear. 9 lamps available. Price for one.
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||13 × 17 × 7 cm|
|Location of item||Switzerland|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Kissthedesign
- Vendor: Kissthedesign
- Address: 4 Avenue de Rumine