This Gio Ponti centerpiece for fruits and desserts,was produced by Richard Ginori in the 1930s. Published on Gio Ponti book (look photos). Excellent condition. No damages or restoration.
Ceramic Centerpiece by Gio Ponti for Richard Ginori, 1936
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
This Gio Ponti centerpiece for fruits and desserts,was produced by Richard Ginori in the 1930s.
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #112192
|Dimensions||23 × 23 × 8 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Italy|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.