This brutalist cube table lamp can be dated in the 1960s. It is made of concrete and thick broken glass pieces in different shades of red. The lamp was inspired by the brutalist architecture and the stained glass windows of Le Corbusier. It is a decorative lamp but magical when it is illuminated. This lamp is in very good condition.
Brutalist Cube Table Lamp of the 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
This brutalist cube table lamp can be dated in the 1960s. It is made of concrete and thick broken glass pieces in different shades of red.
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 22 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.