This brutalist cube table lamp can be dated in the 1960s. It is made of concrete and thick broken glass pieces in different shades of red. The lamp was inspired by the brutalist architecture and the stained glass windows of Le Corbusier. It is a decorative lamp but magical when it is illuminated. This lamp is in very good condition.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 22 cm|
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat
La Basilica is an architectural dining table designed by Mario Bellini in 1978 for Cassina. This strong pure rectangular table in walnut has a top with 4 staves and a base with 8 legs, inspired by the columns of a...
This swivel lounge chair, type F142, was designed by Geoffrey Harcourt for Artifort in 1985. This armchair features a dark brown leather upholstery and steel tulip base. It is very comfortable: a luxury chair for day-dreaming, relaxing or holding a...
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.