Nice, rustic and and elegant mid-century ceramic vase by Gunnar Nylund for Rörstrand, Sweden. H: 15 cm. D: 7 cm. Glazed bronze elegant vintage stoneware relief vase. 1950s. Signed with GN ARH. And R for Rörstrand. Good vintage condition. Gunnar Nylund was a Swedish ceramic designer born in Paris. Nylund was active at Bing & Grondahl Porcelainsfabrik in Copenhagen and as artistic director of Rörstrand. Gunnar Nylund introduced the label “R” in 1931. Nylund became well-known for his matte field-stained stoneware and for his animal sculptures in stoneware chamotte. He was noted for glazes like “Ox Blood” and its varieties of harpeglass glazes.
Brown Vintage Ceramic Vase 1950s By Gunnar Nylund, Rörstrand, Sweden
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Glazed bronze and elegant vintage stoneware vase by Gunnar Nylund 1950s.
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 15 cm|
15, 1076, 1106
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.