This brass dragonfly sculpture was designed and made by Belgian artist Daniel Dhaeseleer in the 1970s. It is a large decorative sculpture, natural and tactile. This sculpture is in very good condition with nice patina. It is signed by the sculptor.
Brass Dragonfly Sculpture by Daniel Dhaeseleer
Availability: In stock
|Dimensions||38 × 27 × 110 cm|
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat
This lovely autumn tile coffee table was designed and manufactured in the 1960s by the French ceramic artist Roger Capron. “Garrigue” refers to a type of low, soft-leaved scrubland in the Mediterranean forests in southeastern France where Capron worked. For...
Arne Jacobsen designed the AJ Royal pendant lamp for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen in 1957. It was published by Louis Poulsen.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.