This mirror from the 1970s features a frame in steel with black edging.
|Dimensions||75 × 3 × 75 cm|
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Le Cabanon Design
- Vendor: Le Cabanon Design
- Address: 32 Rue Saint-Jacques
Large hand-crafted table lamp by Sandro Petti for L’Angolo Metallarte. Designed circa 1970 in Rome. Sculptural work with four front sides in two different finishes: chrome and gold. A very rare and unique Italian design.
This pair of lounge chairs by Jean Michel Wilmotte is in blue leather with front feet mounted on double wheels. The rear legs are mounted on an articulated base. The seat depth is 49 cm.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.