This pair of lounge chairs by Jean Michel Wilmotte is in blue leather with front feet mounted on double wheels. The rear legs are mounted on an articulated base. The seat depth is 49 cm.
Blue Lounge Chairs by Jean Michel Wilmotte, 1970s, Set of 2
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #43411
|Dimensions||71 × 69 × 89 cm|
|Location of item||France|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Le Cabanon Design
- Vendor: Le Cabanon Design
- Address: 32 Rue Saint-Jacques
This 'Umbrella' lamp was designed by Gijs Bakker and produced by Artemita in 1973 in the Netherlands. The support reveals a bulb in suspension. Topped with an umbrella shade, the lamp is foldable and lightweight.