This Ottoman/ Foot Stool was designed and produced in the 1960s in Brazil. It is attibuted to Sergio Rodrigues. The structure is made of rosewood. Four cone- shaped legs with leather straps, cushion padded in black buttoned leather. The leather has some cracking. H.31/39 cm – L.66 cm – D.40
Black Vintage Leather Ottoman/ Foot Stool, attributed to Sergio Rodrigues, Brasil, 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #26180
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.