This dining table was designed by Carlo Scarpa and produced around 1972 to 1973 as part of the Simon Collezione by Cassina, Italy. It is made of wood with a black high-gloss finish paint. The wooden panels are joined together symmetrically with fasteners made of brushed aluminum parts. It can comfortably seat eight people.
Black Orseolo Dining Table by Carlo Scarpa for Cassina, 1970s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
This dining table was designed by Carlo Scarpa and produced around 1972 to 1973 as part of the Simon Collezione by Cassina, Italy.
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||241 × 77 × 71 cm|
|Location of item||Portugal|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.