This Swedish armchair was designed by Ake Fribyter for Nelo in the 1970s, it’s comprises a cantilever black lacquered bentwood structure and a seat upholstered in original black leather the chair is very comfortable included the footstool.
|Dimensions||94 × 75 × 69 cm|
Mid-Century modern, Minimalist, Modern
1980 – 1989
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Akanthos Eclectic Interiors
- Vendor: Akanthos Eclectic Interiors Antwerp
- Address: Kloosterstraat 46
Decorative freestanding floor coat rack with rotating top, with the possibility of 20 coats hanging.
Rare black leather lounge chair with footstool designed by Olli Borg for Asko,Finland,1964. Very comfortable swiveling armchair in original vintage condition,and a individual eyecatcher in every interior. Olli Borg was a Finnish interior architect .Borg designed interior design almost or...
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.