This is a rare table coming from Czechoslovakia from the 1930s, the chrome is in original very good condition with nice patina, the glasses are new, high quality made with facets without any damage, rubber parts are original, from 1930s. Could be designed by Jindrich Halabala. The diameter of the glass is 84cm.
Bauhaus Czech Tubular Steel Chrome and Glass Table, 1930s, Functionalism
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #57954
|Dimensions||213 × 213 × 188 cm|
|Location of item||Czech Republic|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Davint Design
- Vendor: Davint Design
- Address: Michalovická 2177/20