X-line Chair by Peter Hvidt & Orla Mølgaard-Nielsen for Fritz Hansen. Very nice lounge chair made of teak & beech wood, a combination of massive and plywood. Designed in 1947 by Peter Hvidt & Orla Mølgaard-Nielsen, the milestone of their career. Inspired by the Eames LCW lounge chair. Vintage, produced by Fritz Hansen Excellent original state & finish ! Mint ! Dimensions: 76.0 x 61.0 x 73.0 CM (H x W x D)
AX Lounge Chair Hvidt & MølgaardNielsen by Fritz Hansen
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #25291
|Dimensions||73 × 61 × 76 cm|
Mid-Century-modern, 1940 – 1949
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.