This sofa is made of semianiline brown leather. The seat is 56 cm deep.
Aura Sofa by Paolo Piva for Wittmann, 1980s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #43226
|Dimensions||165 × 92 × 83 cm|
|Location of item||France|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Le Cabanon Design
- Vendor: Le Cabanon Design
- Address: 32 Rue Saint-Jacques
Rare foldable Z-chair by Erik Magnussen. Produced in the 1960s for Torben Orskov. Has never been in mass production. Curved chrome tubular frame. Seat and backrest in soft beige upholstery. This vintage item has no defects, but it may show...
This pair of lounge chairs by Jean Michel Wilmotte is in blue leather with front feet mounted on double wheels. The rear legs are mounted on an articulated base. The seat depth is 49 cm.
These Kaori Desk Lamps 1 were designed by Kazuhide Takahama for Sirrah in the 1970s. They have a metal structure with white fabric shades.