Strong and robust chairs by Ate van Apeldoorn. Pine in combination with black saddle leather. The construction is still firm and solid.
Ate van Apeldoorn dining chairs
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #19940
|Dimensions||44 × 44 × 75 cm|
1960 – 1969
Organic Materials, Wood
|Designer(s)||van Apeldoorn Ate|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Destijds Design
- Vendor: Destijds Design
- Address: 40 Elfde Wijk
7797 HH Rheezerveen
The large 2.5 liter version of the Cylinda ice bucket. Because of the double hull the ice bucket is also perfect for keeping food warm, such as soups. Dimensions: height 14.5 cm, diameter 18 cm, holding capacity 2,5 liter. Condition...