Dining table in oak with extensions. Model AT-312 designed by Hans Jørgen Wegner and manufactured by Andr.Tuck, Copenhagen, Denmark. Max length 240 cm. DIMENSIONS: W. 140 cm. H. 72 cm. D. 90 cm. www.reModern.dk
AT312 oak dining table, designed by Hans J. Wegner, DK.
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #22762
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||Denmark|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: ReModern
- Vendor: reModern.dk
- Address: 6, 5tv Ravnsborggade
X-large Møller dining table in rosewood. 2 extensions with skirts. Max length is 222 cm. Designed and produced in the mid 1960s by Niels Ole Møller and J.L.Møllers stolefabrik. Stamped and marked by Møller AND Illums Bolighus. www.reModern.dk
Original oak desk, model RY 32, designed by Hans Jørgen Wegner and manufactured by RY Møbler, Denmark. Minor wear and spots – but good overall vintage condition. Produced 30 September 1969. DIMENSIONS: W. 100 cm. H. 72 cm. D. 52...