Particular Italian chandelier, opalescent, red and white glass. Chandelier has three lights, it’s in brass, probably the three with glass are not originals but they are perfect for this chandelier. It works with both 110 and 220 Volt.
Art Nouveau Three Arms Chandelier, Italia, circa 1900
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #45571
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Rare wall sconces by Esperia, made in the 1970s, chrome and polychrome Murano Glass. Perfect conditions, they work with 110-240 volts and need 4 regular e27 bulbs.
Italian three lights pendant in brass and curved brown glass, made by Fontana Arte in circa 1955. The pendant is in the original conditions.
Sterling silver and blue Murano glass vase designed and manufactured by Cleto Munari.
|Location of item||Italy|