A pair of completely restored armchairs designed in the 1930s by famous Czechoslovak architect Jindrich Halabala. Armchairs were produced in former Czechoslovakia during the 1930s – 1950s by Thonet. Armchairs have new upholstery fabric and completely renovated padding with preserved spring mattress, wooden armrest is renovated and finished to french polish on dark dipped walnut bentwood. One set of 2 available.
Art Deco H269 Armchairs By Jindrich Halabala For Thonet, 1940s, Set Of 2
Availability: In stock
A pair of completely restored armchairs designed in the 1930s by famous czechoslovak architect Jindrich Halabala.
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #50701
|Dimensions||90 × 70 × 76 cm|
|Location of item||Czech Republic|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.