A polychrome marble clock with two sphinkes that support the central part, good conditions overall, clock it’s not tested.
Art Deco French Polychrome Marble and Brass Table Clock, circa 1930
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #53035
|Dimensions||54 × 19 × 33 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Takahama Kazuhide set of four chairs, textile original, circa 1969, Italy. Marked with a S on the front.
Amazing four-light pendant by Pietro Chiesa for Fontana Arte; curved glass, fully restored electrical parts; just a little chip showed in the photo, rare hanging light fixture featuring four concave sheets of crystal that are graduated in width from top...
This is a stylish aluminium and wood chandelier with five cubic Murano glass by Mazzega. It works with both 110 and 220 Volt.