Armchair, designed in the early 1950s by Prof. Josef Hillerbrand, manufactured by Deutsche Werkstätten München. The chair is made of solid walnut wood and is covered with brown upholstery fabric. It is in good condition, but the fabric is now worn out. We have deliberately left the chair in its original condition; a new cover is possible at any time of course. The desk shown on the last photo is also designed by Hillerbrand and available from us. Dimensions: width 59 cm x depth 67 cm x height 103 cm, seat height 46 cm
Armchair from the 1950’s by Prof. Josef Hillerbrand for Deutsche Werkstätten
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Köln (50733)
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #29068
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F
|Location of item||Germany|