Armchair, designed in the early 1970s by Bill Stephens, manufactured by Knoll International. The chair appears quite ordinary, but on closer look it convinces with an extremely elegant design language and an interesting material mix. The chair consists of a frame made of beech plywood. The seat shell is made of black plastic and is covered with green wool fabric. Its condition is good, with a little patina. The foam is partially hardened, yet the chair is fully usable.
Armchair by Bill Stephens for Knoll International
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Köln (50733)
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||58 × 56 × 78 cm|
American Design, Mid-Century modern, Vintage
1970 – 1979
Black, Brown/beige, Green
Composite & Engineered Materials, Textiles & Hides, Wood
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F