This writing desk was designed by Studio BBPR, four Italian architects-designers: Gian Luigi Banfi (1910-1945), Ludovico Belgioso (1909), Enrico Peressuti (1908-1976) and Ernesto Nathan Rogers (1909-1968.) It was manufacured by Olivetti, Italy in the 1960s.
The desk is complete original , it has a cabinet on the right with five plastic drawers. The desk is made of painted steel, grey and beige. The top is a short of green vinyl.
The top of the desk has 4 plastic pieces, one has been glued and another one has a missing part. Table top has few stains and a small rip off. Iron has a little rust here and there. Two drawers have a broken part on the front side.