This abstract ceramic wall sculpture can be dated in the 1970s. It was made by the Belgian artist M. De Cooman. It is a dynamic work made of natural and black colored ceramic. The simple geometric design patterns are in bas-relief. This wall sculpture is in very good condition.
Abstract Ceramic Bas Relief
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
This abstract ceramic wall sculpture can be dated in the 1970s.
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #44212
|Dimensions||40 × 10 × 78 cm|
|Designer(s)||M. De Cooman|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2340 Beerse
This floor lamp is a rare edition of the Sintesi series designed by Ernesto Gismondi for Artemide in 1973. It has a white shade with an aluminium hood and a chrome tripod telescopic base. The base is adjustable in height....