Teak sideboard from the 1960s, made in Germany by Bartels. Beautiful model in Scandinavian design, high quality workmanship. The sideboard offers four drawers and two sliding doors, with plenty of storage space inside. It is made of teak wood. Its condition is very good, with only slight signs of wear. The dimensions: width 200 cm x depth 44 cm x height 86
A Teak Sideboard from the 1960’s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #30458
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F
Modular lounge system from the 1970s, usable as a double sofa and armchair or triple sofa. The backrests are loosely laid out and require a wall to support them, so the furniture cannot be placed freely in the room. The...
Dining table from the 1960s. An unusual model consisting of a barrel-shaped base made of wood and wickerwork and a rounded tabletop, made of clear glass. The table is in a very good undamaged condition with some patina. Dimensions: diameter...