Designer: Believed to be Alf Svenson Manufacturer: Dux Date of manufacture: 1960’s Material: Woollen fabric and teak Size: width 198m x depth 76cm x height 75cm x seat height 40cm Condition: Very good vintage condition. Signs of wear consistent with age and use. NOTE Front of one arm only subtle darning stitches visible. Please see photo for reference.
1960’s Swedish mid century sofa by Alf Svenson for Dux
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Swedish furniture company ‘Dux’ was established in 1926, and during the 1950/60’s several high profile designers worked with them including Bruno Matsson and Alf Svensson. We believe this sofa was designed by Svensson. Upholstered in the original blue woollen fabric and using the unique spring system devised by Dux. Sits on turned teak legs.
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||198 × 76 × 75 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.