Comfortable and stylish leather loveseat featuring curved armrests and chrome feet. Caramel leather showing some patina, Italy, 1960s.
1960s Curved Leather Loveseat
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #35792
|Dimensions||69 × 140 × 77 cm|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Oldenbeuving Vintage Design
- Vendor: Oldenbeuving Vintage Design
- Address: 31 Van de Spiegelstraat
2518ES Den Haag
Very nice round table designed by Anna Castelli for the Castelli Italy company, 1960. Aluminum foot with a chrome upright supporting a laminate surface with a thick rubber outer rim. Very good condition.
Top quality from Italy. Two beautiful Giorgetti fauteuils and table. Progetti series, solid beechwood with Pau ferro armrest with removable upholstery in a warm orange , Designed by Umberto Asago with matching table. The table is adjustable in height "50cm...
Very simple strong design attributed ,Vittoriano Vigano Italy .this brass floor lamp .70s .
This Daruma table lamp was designed by Sergi Asti in 1969 – It is made of handblown opaline glass providing for a very warm atmosphere – Part of the permanent collection of New York’s Museum of Modern Art. Signed. The...