Comfortable and stylish leather loveseat featuring curved armrests and chrome feet. Caramel leather showing some patina, Italy, 1960s.
1960s Curved Leather Loveseat
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #35792
|Dimensions||69 × 140 × 77 cm|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Oldenbeuving Vintage Design
- Vendor: Oldenbeuving Vintage Design
- Address: 31 Van de Spiegelstraat
2518ES Den Haag
Fun, eye-catching lounge chair / marina buoy mashup. Built using the actual production methods and materials used on real nautical buoys making it very sturdy and resilient (not to mention buoyant). It can be inflated using a basketball pump to...
Two characteristically 1950s lounge chairs featuring antique pink woolen upholstery and a very nicely shaped solid teak frame with floating armrests. Most likely Dutch in origin. The measurements provided are for the larger of the two, the back on the...
Beautiful Peill & Putzler mushroom lamp in frosted glass, 1960s. Very nice condition.