- Date of manufacture: 1959
- Material: teak
- Width fully extended using two inserts: 213.5cm
- Width using one insert: 175cm
- Width using no inserts: 136.5cm
- Depth 90cm Height 75.5cm
- Condition: Excellent vintage condition.
- Very minor igns of wear consistent with age and use.
1950’s Norwegian mid century dining table by Bruksbo Modell
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Bruksbo Modell was a renowned Norwegian design company. Several designers produced pieces for them in including Torbjørn Afdal, Norwald Dillahunty and Rolf Hesland. This is a beautiful very long extending dining table in incredible condition with the clean Danish influenced design. The table has two inserts allowing for 3 different lengths of table to be used. The table top has recently been stripped back, sanded and finished with button polish and is in superb condition. The underside is stamped with ‘Bruksbo Modell’ and dated 1959.
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||213 × 90 × 76 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.