Rare 1950s French book cabinet, bookcase or display cabinet consists of a sideboard with two sliding doors in black and white, above standing up a black lacquered metal frame with three modular book shelves in oak for your volume’s or decorative objects.
1950s Bookcase, Modular Shelves in Style of Pierre Guariche
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #28486
|Dimensions||50 × 150 × 180 cm|
French Design, Mid-Century modern, Vintage
1950 – 1959
Black, Brown/beige, White
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.