Pair of unique lounge chairs (armchairs) from production of famous Krasna Jizba – founded as a branch of the Družstevní práce publishing house at the end of 1927, belonged to the most important Czech institutions focused on housing culture and design in the first half of the 20th century, with famous architects and designers as Josef Gočák, Jan Vaněk, Dušan Jurkovič, Ladislav Sutnar and many others. Wooden oak skelet of armchairs is after complete renovation. Wood is dark varnished and finished with French polish. Upholstered removable pillows are also after complete renovation of padding and furniture fabric (similar to original one). Very precise in details, see pictures. Manufactured in former Czechoslovakia during 1940s.
1940s Pair Of Krásná Jizba Armchairs, made in Czechoslovakia
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Pair of unique lounge chairs (armchairs) from production of famous Krasna Jizba.
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #50713
|Dimensions||80 × 75 × 80 cm|
|Location of item||Czech Republic|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.