This chair was manufactured by Knoll between 1965 and 1974 and became an icon of the golden age of design. The structure is made of die-cast aluminium and the seats and backrests are made of orange injection moulded plastic.
1601 Chair By Don Albinson For Knoll, Set of 2
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Set of 2 chairs designed in 1964 by Don Albinson for the Knoll brand.
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #94350
|Dimensions||50 × 52 × 80 cm|
|Location of item||Spain|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.