A 1023 table lamp by Einar Johansen for Søholm Stentøj produced in the 1950s. A professional electrician has rewired this piece to be in working order. Plug Type – UK Plug (up to 250V).
1023 Table Lamp by Einar Johansen for Søholm Stentøj, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #41918
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 54 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
– Reupholstered swivel lounge chair – Mounted on a four star chromed pedestal on wheels – Upholstered in 100% pure new wool. Mid grey handwoven fabric, comprised of three shades of grey. Handwoven in London.
A 1950s midcentury set of nesting tables, designed and manufactured in Denmark. They are made of teak with a shelf made of cane.
This midcentury flip-flap dining table seats 4 when closed and 6-8 when open (174cm extended).
A paper cord Moller bench in original condition. The bench has a Danish Control tag underneath seat. Paper cord is in great condition but has 2 lighter patches which can be seen in image.