A 1023 table lamp by Einar Johansen for Søholm Stentøj produced in the 1950s. A professional electrician has rewired this piece to be in working order. Plug Type – UK Plug (up to 250V).
1023 Table Lamp by Einar Johansen for Søholm Stentøj, 1950s
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #41918
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
This 1950s teak and walnut chest of drawers was designed and manufactured by cabinet maker Alfred Cox, Great Britain.
A 1920s Art Deco stainless steel table lamp from Lustrerie Deknudt. A professional electrician has rewired this piece to be in working order. Restoration and Damage Details – Rewired and/or new electrical components Plug type – UK plug (up to...