Showing 3871–3915 of 5265 results
Very rare to seen. Fiberglass shells. Newly upholstered in synthetic sheepskin fabric.
Made of brass, milk glass Made in Czechoslovakia Pendant is polished Very good, fully functional condition Dimension of lampshades is 12 x 14 cm.
– 1960s, Czechoslovakia – maker: Moravská gobelínová manufaktura, Valašské Mezirící – perfect original condition – only used for short time – one m2 costs €1000 nowadays.
Set of two midcentury table lamps napako, designed by Josef Hurka, 1970s. – marked by paper label.
– Very practical – Adjustable – Desk / working lamp.
Very nice style of lampshade.
- Very nice style of lighting - 45 pendants from made of glass.
– 3-seat – confortable – marked by imprinted label – sofa or bench – in style of Bruno Mathsson or Gustav Axel Berg. €899 / piece
- 1960s - Perfect original condition - Very interesting design.